Saturday, January 4, 2014

The Mongol Trial - Work Content

Instead of doing a daily update of my work on the Mongol trial, I decided to wait near the end of vacation to update my status. I'm on Team Defense, so here goes:

12/23 - 12/27: Looked up information regarding the Prosecution team's people. I researched Guillaume Boucher, Abbasid Caliph al-Mustasim, Pope Innocent IV, and got some information about other general people such as the European citizen.


12/28 - 1/1: Now, I started looking up my own team's people and how they could play against the Prosecution. I researched mostly the ones with the asterisks on them: Subedei, Ogodei, Hulegu, Mongke, and Kublai considering how these are the more important witnesses in the trial. I also researched some of the other people for defense such as Yelu Chucai.


1/2: This was the most important day because it revolves around my own character: The Mongol Warrior. I researched greatly for this one.  


1/3 - 1/4: I finished the videos: World Conquerors, Tartar Crusaders, and Khan of Khans. Also, I finished reading chapter 18 of Traditions and Encounters.



No comments:

Post a Comment