Monday, September 9, 2013

Copy of Peer Response

Hello, this is Prateek. Manas's skull was on Mesopotamia. Okay, so there are two things that I liked about Manas's project. One thing I liked was the fact that he made all his pictures very neat. I also liked how each internal and external picture was placed next to each other to make clearer distinctions. Two ways that Manas could have improved in was trying to find deeper connections in his region. Also, maybe elaborating a little more on some of the drawings. So, a similarity between ours would be the fact that we drew each internal/external picture in a way that made it easier for readers to quickly understand. A difference between ours would be that mine is a little more detailed as it shows more of what's happening in each picture. One last thing, I was wondering why you didn't fully write out all the information that should have been in the key? Overall, I believe that you did a great job, Manas, and I hope you continue writing good works of art later on.

No comments:

Post a Comment